Private Medical Insurance
The creation of the National Health Service (NHS) in 1945 was to provide free healthcare for all British citizens. Yet, the private healthcare sector survived and continues to grow as public services, by nature, are unable to offer that personal touch.
When we lose our health, we want it back faster than ever before! We want to be treated by a consultant with years of expertise, at the most technically advanced hospital, with the most up to date treatment pathways and latest drugs available.
However, financing such treatments can be a major consideration and a concern which most wish to avoid.
Private Medical Insurance is the most cost effective method that can put unlimited funds at your disposable for treating acute medical conditions.
The role of Private Medical Insurance also gives you the freedom to:
- Obtain immediate consultations for an early diagnosis, which can avoid the need for aggressive treatment
- Gain prompt medical treatment to relieve symptoms that affect quality of life
- Consider alternative treatment pathways that may be unavailable via the NHS (subject to NICE guidelines)
- Schedule medical appointments to your diary and minimise interruptions to your personal or career life
- To recuperate in the privacy of your own room in a relaxed and caring environment with hotel-style amenities
To find out whether Private Medical Insurance is the most appropriate means to finance your treatments: Click here to arrange an appointment.
OUR INSURANCE NETWORK
We are pleased to present our collaboration with the following renowned and well respected private medical insurers: